The practice has extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of sports injury from the highest level to club and recreational.
This reputation sees us regularly treat people from around the country and abroad.
The Sports we cover – far from exhaustive!
- England Rugby Union Senior Squad
- British and Irish Lions
- 2005 New Zealand Tour
- 2009 South Africa Tour
- 2013 Australia Tour
- 2017 New Zealand Tour
- British Olympic Athletics Team
- UK Athletics Team
- English Institute of Sport
- UK Athletics High Performance Centre, Loughborough University
- Northampton Trampoline Club
- Northampton County Golf
- Northampton County Cricket
- Towcester Rugby Club
- Old Northamptonians Rugby Club
- Dallington Tennis Club
- England Rugby Union Senior Squad Physiotherapist since 1997 including the 2003 World cup winning side
- Northampton Rugby Union Physiotherapist from 1994 until 2002
- British and Irish Lions, 2005 New Zealand Tour, 2009 South Africa Tour, 2013 Australia Tour, 2017 New Zealand Tour, 2018 Tour preparation and build up to the 2019 World Cup in Japan.
- Physiotherapist to the Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004 Olympic Track and Field Team
- Head Physiotherapist High-Performance Centre for Athletics, Loughborough
- Clinical Lead Physiotherapist, English Institute of Sport, East Midlands
- Physiotherapist for UK Athletics Team at numerous International events since 1996. These include; World and European Championships, 12 World and European Cross Country Championships, World Indoor Championships and International Meets
- Mark helped develop the Screening Protocol for UK Athletics
- 70% of Mark’s day to day patient list is elite athletes
- Old Northamptonians Rugby Club Physiotherapist
- Top class middle distance runner in own right racing internationally for Ireland
- Experienced in the treatment of athletic injuries assisted by his first-hand understanding of biomechanics, injury and training