Specialist Upper Limb and MSK Chartered Physiotherapist
- Treatment of shoulder pain, instability of the shoulder and scapula
- Sports injuries and rehabilitation
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Chronic pain injuries
- Manipulation of joints and soft tissue
- Shockwave therapy to treat tendon injuries
- Trigger point Acupuncture particularly for tennis elbow, neck pain and back/buttock pain
- Old Northamptonians RFU lead physiotherapist
My passion lie’s in the treatment of upper limb disorders and complex shoulder injuries. A large part of my caseload is also sports injuries and musculo-skeletal conditions and post-surgical rehabilitation.
During the last 16 years of practice, I have really developed my ‘hands-on’ treatment skills. I find injuries/conditions respond so well to the soft tissue releasing, mobilisation/manipulation, shockwave therapy and acupuncture. This always gives the tissues a really good head start to respond to a strengthening programme and stretching programme. I am a big believer in normalising both functional movement patterns and strength to the injured areas in question.
I was very lucky to have a good grounding at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital and I have gained invaluable knowledge/experience working alongside the expert physiotherapists here at WPB over the last twelve years.
Qualifications: BSc (Hons) MCSP